Thursday, March 5, 2009

photo tag: look away!

So we're going with the 7th pic from 7th folder and tag 7 people.


Sorry. I really am. But I told you not to look, so now you can't be mad at me for posting a picture of a dog's hiney. He used to be ours. His name was Donkey. And... he really isn't doing what it looks like he's doing. We got him just before Xander was born. Not the brightest idea. She-Ra never liked him much and he was just too hyper and disobedient. So this picture was actually me trying to get a shot of him to post online to find him a new family. Hope all is well, Donkey. But I uh, don't miss you.I Taggery-Tag-Tag: Jenifer Y, Julie M, Laura R, Kayla, Shannon E, anybody from Scott's school that wants to.

2 comments:

Mommydew said...

haha, that's hilarious!

Net said...

oh my! quick, Andrea, look away!