Monday, March 2, 2009

And...she's off!

Of course, I'm still in denial, but she's really getting around now. I guess I thought she'd get better at her little push-walker first :P I know it's a little spooky to see a shrimpy little thing like her wobbling on two feet. I'm doing my best to fatten her up without adding butter and cheese to her food like the Dr suggested. Anyway, she's a beautiful little rascal.



*Please excuse my whiny-baby voice. I don't know what came over me.



And...I don't know if you can tell, but she's just missing the front middle two. We hope they're not far behind.

6 comments:

Mommydew said...

Oh my word! I can't believe she is walking, how fun! I love at the end how excited Xander sounds when he goes "She's walking!" hehe!

erin said...

have mercy!!! way to go maggie! i would love to see maggie and fox walking together... david and goliath! she's so cute, jami. :)

Susan said...

Wow! She looks so cute. Now you'll be running around twice as much! :)

Amy said...

Dang! She's just too tiny to be walking! Adorable!!

Sally said...

Whoah!! Kids grow way too fast. And she's adorable :)

Jamie and DaLena said...

That is awesome! Konnor is still being chicken and falls after the first step.