Thursday, March 5, 2009

Homemade by me, or not

Here goes:


The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me! (and possibly an extra something that's not homemade) My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a marvelous homemade gift by me!

This sounds really fun! You know you're bored and want to make stuff for people. And for the non-adventurous, I'll try and post pictures of the stuff so you can see what you missed out on ! ;)

6 comments:

Mommydew said...

I want something cool!

Kreller Kaboodle said...

me, me me!

stef j. said...

hi woman... i'm in.

cristy said...

So Jami, I am totally intriqued by this but the part of me having to create something for others is holding me back. What a fun post!

Joan said...

You do a great job on your blog and your kids are sooo cute. Count me in.

Unknown said...

uh, is there 5 or not? If a spot's still open...I'm there man! You make awesome stuff, so why not?! :)