Friday, October 2, 2009

Lucky Number Seven

So it's not like I forgot today was our seven year anniversary, but I was still totally caught off guard (and not dressed and completely gross) when this little beauty came to the door. Dang, seven years. That sounds like such a long time but it's gone by so fast. It has certainly been an adventure so far and I'm sure this next year won't disappoint. I just know there's all kinds of craziness and happy moments in store. Happy Anniversary and thanks for the flowers, babe. I love you. Call me sometime :)

4 comments:

Mommydew said...

Congratulations! Oh good job Scott.

erin said...

point: scott. those are beautiful, and i bet they are straight outta latin america. happy anniversary, footes!

Nicole said...

happy anniversary! And I love your new haircut.

Janey said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures. Hope the next two months go by fast.