Thursday, September 3, 2009

heRe we aRe

...once again. Hangin' in UT. For about 3 months or so...So here's a little bit of what we've been up to so far - not much since I've been taking a few mental health days. We're doing great so far though, the kids are loving playing outside, jumping on the trampoline and a few new toys to ease their suffering...including a bike for Xander (courtesy of Mr. Craig and his fine list). But we totally miss our awesome friends in Texas. and the weather at night. Thanks for all your help. and well wishes. and love.

the kids seriously chowing down on some corn

My brother Alex took Xander clear to Park City (thanks Alex) for this little miracle. They got home too late to do any riding, so sure enough, 8 o'clock the next morning we're outside in our pjs testing it out. He kept at it till about noon.

Me and Mags watching the show




first crash

and..gasp..a not-so-flattering picture of my new haircut. you know it's time for a haircut when your mom thinks you look "frumpy"

11 comments:

stef j. said...

love love LOVE!!!!! your hair.

cristy said...

super cute hair, Jami. Can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

darling hair, as always! Are you living in UT permanant, or just while waiting for somewhere else?

Amy said...

Cute hair! I don't think you could ever look frumpy. Love the corn pics!

Bill Gates II said...

I am so sad we missed you. Hopefully we will be able to see you again. Good luck with your new adventure. You all look great!

Kelly Ann said...

Your hair looks cute. Long hair looks good on you.

Net said...

Frumpy?! ARe you kidding me? I mean, I like the cut and all, but you are anything but frumpy - before or after.
Please.

miss you guys!

Tracy Haws said...

can xander come over and teach nate how to ride a bike? does tomorrow work for you? :( if only...

ValdiviesoFamily said...

Love your hair!! I think you're always glamorous.

M and M said...

We miss you guys! I'm going visiting teaching today, wish you were here :)

Sally said...

LOVE the new do--you look hot in that pic with Maggie eating corn :) I need a new cut SO bad, it's definitely one of the many reasons I miss you! I hope Utah is treating you well--and I hope you survive w/out your hubby! I hate that. But i'm sure you're tougher than me :)