Monday, June 29, 2009

The Plan


If you haven't heard...our time here in Texas will be cut short. Scott has been chosen as one of seven of his class for an internship with the Colombian Olympic Team. He'll go after boards in September and be done December 1st. The kids and I will go to stay with my parents the end of August. This is such an exciting opportunity for Scott, but we will miss him..and our friends in Texas. After that...who knows? Hopefully a job somewhere, not in Siberia. We'll store our stuff here just in case.

9 comments:

Mommydew said...

That's so exciting! I can't believe you guys are so close to done and out of here.

Kim said...

At first I thought you were going to say that you are taking your family to live in Colombia for a few months. WHEW! So glad you're not doing that...SCARY!!
YEAH!! I'm excited to get you back here for a bit. We need to get together more.

Darcy said...

Thats Awesome that he gets to go! Yeah that will be such a great thing to have on his resume, plus you get to stay with family how cool is that! Congrats on being so close to graduation!!

Sally said...

Whoah, no way!! That's way exciting, and congrats on almost being done! Can't wait to see where you go--San Antonio maybe...?? ;)

Mardi said...

Wow - at first I thought you were going to say you would go to Columbia too. I'm just too nervous to leave the country with little kids - maybe I am just paranoid. Congrats and good luck!

Susan said...

What a great opportunity! I am excited for you guys to be almost done!

Nicole said...

How exciting! It will be hard to be without him for a few months but it will be fun to have you back here!

Net said...

Holy cow! I didn't hear! How is it that I saw you all last night and it never even came up?!
That's really exciting, but dang! We're really going to miss you! I'm not sure if I should say "lame" or "congrats"...
Waaaaa!

erin said...

i tried to leave a comment a few days ago, but my computer was being hormonal. this is awesome! congrats, scott! are you going to go visit him? i'm bummed i may never see you again though... sad.