Sunday, June 28, 2009

Boat-errific

Our friends, Eric and Laura, invited us for a little R & R last weekend. It was so nice! The kids especially had a blast playing in the water and Xander couldn't get enough of the "boat." Thanks guys, we had a great time! Hmm...no pictures of me, too bad :D Although....it was a gorgeous lake. and gigantic. so of course I got lost. after awhile all the bloody lake houses look the same. it only took about thirty minutes of praying myself back. I know, sometimes I'm not that bright.

she'd eat the peel if I'd let her

Laura is so sweet with the kids, she's going to be a great mom!

...and the ties I made for Father's Day.
They turned out ok, but I'll have to try some more.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Love the ties, they look great!! I still haven't finished mine, so don't tell Joe! ;D Those lake pics are so cute! Miss y'all!!

Mardi said...

Ties look great! Your kids are so dang cute!

Net said...

wow, I think they look great! I totally ran out of time for Father's Day, but looking at yours makes me really want to try.