Monday, November 3, 2008

Score



I paid $1 for all of this! Thanks to Mardi, I've been "couponing" for the last month or so. It definitely can take some time but who doesn't love getting free stuff? Especially when it's stuff you use. Who knows what I'll do with the "Age Perfect" nonsense.... ;) Thanks Walgreens and Frugal is Fabulous. Here's the breakdown if you're interested:

  • Schick Quattro on sale $5.99, BOGO free coupon from the Sunday paper, and (2) $3 coupons from the Walgreens Easy Saver Catalog = overage $0.01
  • Wrigley's gum$1.19, BOGO free from Walgreen's ad, BOGO free from Sunday paper =free
  • Glade Wisp flameless candle $5.99, $2 rebate, $3 coupon from the paper = $0.99
  • Zest 3-pack $2
  • Almay one coat mascara on sale BOGO free, $6.99 rebate, $1 off coupon = overage $1
  • L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro Calcium Radiance Perfector $19.99, $19.99 rebate, $1 coupon = overage $1

3 comments:

Aaron and Julie said...

Jami I think that I need to take some serious lessons from you!! When are you offering classes? jk that is sweet!! But seriously you need to teach me your ways!!

Mardi said...

I am SOOO proud of you! I have converted another coupon queen. Isn't it fun? I have my list for CVS AND Walgreens all ready - but I have to wait for Chris to get off work so I can have the car. Way to go and keep it up!

Amy said...

Awesome! And I was all excited yesterday because I got some free toothpaste along with $2 back. Ugh! Lots to learn! Great Job!