Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged by Mardi

8 T.V. Shows I watch

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Prison Break
4. Desperate Housewives
5. How I Met Your Mother
6. House
7. Bones
8.

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Cafe Rio
2. The Melting Pot
3. Los Lupes (Irving, TX)
4. The Pastry Garden (Hattiesburg, MS)
5. In 'N Out
6. Olive Garden
7. Gandolfos
8. Beto's (or whatever it's called now)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday

1. playgroup at my house
2. piano lessons
3. quiet time while Scott & Xander went to the BYU game :)
4. fixed a hole in Scott's jeans
5. hemmed some curtains
6. made cookies, not very good though
7. dusted, sort of
8. some laundry

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. runnung 20 minutes w/o stopping
2. Christmas
3. financial security
4. organizing some food storage
5. Going couponing every week - it's addicting
6. every one sleeping in
7. hanging out with friends
8. General Conference

8 Things On My Wish List

1. owning a house
2. my treadmill NOT breaking
3. a grand piano and a room to put it in
4. be able to remove my head so I can cut my own hair
5. Go on a mission with my husband
6. good health
7. no more hurricanes
8.

8 People I Am Tagging

1. DaLena Thomas
2. Laura Ryan
3. Julie Mangino
4. Kayla Marie

2 comments:

Mardi said...

you're adddicted to couponing too? sweet!!! fun to learn more about you.

Darcy said...

Your little girl is looking so cute. I wish we could come visit just to say Hi to everyone. Perry and I are moving to Newport(on the coast) for a new job. Weve always wanted to live on the beach, Yeah!