Friday, July 11, 2008

ShaZAM!



So, I know most of you probably aren't into digital scrapbooking, but I subscribe to this Photoshop Friday newsletter/tutorial thing. It's AMAZING! This wonderful woman, Jessica Sprague, shares her knowledge about digi scrapping and doing cool stuff to photos. Anyway, today she learnt me how to make the colors in pictures POP. And then I turned it into an action so it's even faster. So now that you want to learnt how to do this stuff too, check her out here. There is an index and you can find all kinds of things you can learnt to do with your pictures. Happy Friday everbody!

5 comments:

Mikel said...

The pic looks GREAT! I've been wanting to get started with photoshop do you have any other resources that you use??

erin said...

righteous. i'm totally there. i'm kind of real-life-scrapbooking retarded, but i think i could dig the digi variety.

Kim said...

I LOVE to scrapbook digitally (and John loves it too because it's so much cleaner!) I need to learn photoshop, I have just been using software specifically for it and love it!

Sally said...

I have been wondering how digital scrapbooking works--is it easy to do?

Susan said...

Thanks for the tip Jami! Everytime I try to use Photoshop I just screw things up and then feel like a moron and have to have Brian help me fix it. I'll definitely check this out...