Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bridal Veil Falls

Mom, Abby, Ethan, and Carly *sorry Carly :o*

Maggie and Xander chompin'


Last night we grabbed some burgers and headed up Provo Canyon to see the falls. (Obviously that is not my photo, it was too dark and mine didn't turn out). It was so beautiful, even Xander appreciated it. He kept saying "Huge mountains!" It was a nice little hike, even though it got in the 50s by the time we left.
I never really appreciated the mountains til I didn't have them anymore and it was wonderful to spend some time there with family.

4 comments:

Mommydew said...

Holy cow are you out of town again?! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever..like I noticed in that picture of you that your hair has gotten really long!
Come back so we can scrapbook!

Jami said...

Oops. I didn't really mean last night, I started this post when I was still in Utah!

The Eggleston family said...

I miss the mountains as well. I grew up in the middle of them, all my life! Good ole St. George Utah. We'd go hiking up in Pine Valley, and also in Zions! It is alot harder being somewhere where there isn't a mountain in site! I bet it was fun hanging with the fam, but you were gone a long time! It's fun to have you back.

Sally said...

Wow, great pics!! I had the same thought as Joni :) Glad you're staying around for a while!